Our Pindari Campus will be changing hands as of the end of 2017. Clients can contact the new owners via their Website https://www.pindariadventures.com/ and bookings can be made through the school enquiry link. We wish Alfie all the very best in his camping endeavours.
- Bedding for Swags - Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Blankets, Single bed sheet as preferred
- Walking shoes x 2 Including shoes that can get wet (no thongs except in showers)
- Several changes of old clothes including long pants and warm jacket, PJ's and underwear
- Warm jacket
- Light waterproof jacket / poncho
- Swimmers (T - shirt to be worn over swimmers)
- Toiletries & other personal items
- Tea Towel
- Small back pack
- Drink bottle(s) (at least 2 litres in total) (a small water bottle is supplied with the mess kit)
- Clipboard / Pen / Paper
- Plastic / garbage bag - To cover belongings in wet weather
- A large soft overnight bag is preferred to a suitcase (as it needs to be stored in the base of your swag).
- Tropical strength aerogard
- Watch - if you have one
Sun smart clothing is to be worn for all activities - NO SINGLETS PLEASE
Asthma sufferers must have their asthma puffer on their person at all times.
What NOT to Bring:
- Mobile phones
- Ipods / Ipads
- Chewing gum
- No Aerosols – roll-on, pump or gel OK
Why electronic devices should not be brought to Emu Gully:
- Participants rely on peer support in "tough times" to develop their confidence
- Unless they are waterproof, they can be easily damaged
- They cannot be secured on camp
- Fostering of peer group acceptance is an important aspect of the outdoor education experience.
Most importantly, Emu Gully in combination with participating group staff utilise the best possible combination of communication services (2 way radio, phone and internet) and in the event of any situations/incidents, to prevent any confusion or double messages, it is vitally important that the official communication methods are the only means used.