Helidon Campus - Programs
Sample One Day Program: DOWNLOAD PDF
Sample Two Day Program: DOWNLOAD PDF
Sample Three Day Program: DOWNLOAD PDF
Sample Four Day Program: DOWNLOAD PDF
Sample Five Day Program: DOWNLOAD PDF
Generic 3 day program: DOWNLOAD PDF
- The above programs are examples only.
- Each program is tailored by Emu Gully staff to meet the individual needs of the group.
- Factors affecting the selection and sequencing of activities include: Group size, specific group goals & / or needs, group size, the number of groups on site and other unforeseen time constraints.
- The sample generic program provides a basic description of the type of activities and the intended purpose of each
Elective Activities: If your group has selected both electives, due to time constraints, staffing and the desire to maximise learning outcomes for every group, the following conditions apply:
- For groups above 70 in total, participants will need to select either Twisters or Skirmish (must be 15 years for Skirmish)
- The maximum number for skirmish in any given 3 day camp is 70 across 2 games (approximately 35 per game).
- Groups choosing to do electives should inform the office of approximate numbers for each elective when confirming booking arrangements.
- Variations to these parameters will only be considered in discussion with and at the discretion of Emu Gully Management.